What’s something you always wish you had more time for? We only have 24 hours in a day and far too often, it doesn’t feel like it’s enough. With another 3 hours in a day, who knows!? We might be able to pursue interests and hobby’s, become professionals doing what we love. Unfortunately, that 24 hours thing seems pretty set in stone. That leaves us with only one option, you have to make time.
Tomorrow is a mystery and continually saying we’ll make time for that trip abroad “one day” just won’t cut it. Set a goal, identify the steps, and like I said yesterday, don’t give up.
Whether this means you have to wake up earlier, manage your time better, or let something go, your bucket list isn’t going to accomplish itself. So I’ll ask again, what’s something you want to make time for in the new year? Why not start tomorrow?
Today I’m grateful for…
- Clearing my head at the gym
- Dancing in the rain
- New adventures
- What patience brings
- Warm clothes from the dryer
- My discover weekly on Spotify
- My family and their constant encouragement
- My favorite RA floor partner, Stenie Simon
- My fellow SOCs, past, present, and future
- My very comfy mattress pad
- Living in Shea Durgin
- Dr. Kevin Curry and everything about Cambodia
- A good pair of goggles that doesn’t let water seep in when you dive in
- Blue Gatorade because it’s obviously the best flavor, even though blue isn’t a flavor…
- New personal records
- People who encourage your ‘best self’
- Homemade food
- Piano lessons when I was younger. It helps me appreciate real musicians that much more
- When you lucid dream
- Warm days and cold nights
- That day I snuck into the movies with my friends, only to find out we went to the wrong movie
- Soccer tournaments with my team
- Honest people
- Travel and everything you learn along the way
- My process
Tomorrow I’m traveling to Los Angeles to stay with my Uncle! I’m excited to share pictures and stories while I’m there.