Today I’m grateful for…
- Time with Hadassah and her beautiful two-year-old son who loves pizza and trucks like I do
- Time to watch the sun go down from my apartment
- Feeling organized after day one at work
- Getting back to my gym at school and rowing
- FaceTimes with friends
- Clean dishes and an organized kitchen
- Warm summer rain
- Bryan Christopher Gammon, happy birthday dude! Thank you for everything you do for me and others.
- Feeling accomplished from answering all of my emails
- My family as always
- When you wake up before your alarm and you’re refreshed in the morning
- Laughs with my boss
- Photography and editing tutorials that make sense
- Going to New England Revolution games with my friends and family as a kid
- Tubing at Nashoba Valley
- Blue colored Popsicles in the summer
- Bike trails with my family
- Indoor soccer games throughout high school
- The heater in Emerson
- Peanut butter as always
- My cat, Ned Stark and how much happiness he brings me
- Teachers both good and bad
- A couple deep breaths
- Lessons in The Precious Present by Spencer Johnson
- Today! Right now!
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the picture I took somewhere over the middle of America. We live on an incredible planet.