Sometimes I wonder how I made it this far in life. Then I remember I have some pretty special people who love me and support me unconditionally and I felt pretty lucky.
Today I’m grateful for…
- Friends who read this blog!
- Time at the gym
- My family
- Agendas and schedule organizers
- My new Peer Mentors
- New playlists on Spotify
- The Universe
- Vinyl Music
- A good hair day
- A snow day in the morning (Speaking into my existence)
- Anything with buffalo sauce and bleu cheese
- Handwritten notes and letters
- Friends that share their gratitude
- Jijutsu Lessons
- International Opportunities
- A good book
- My fellow LCGs and my supervisor Adam
- My apartment, it may be small and there may be a light that prevents me from sleeping, but it’s starting to feel more like home.
- My headphones
- Empty nights at the Tinsley Gym
- Indoor Soccer and Forekicks and the John Smith Bubble
- The stash of spoons I have in my car for ice cream
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of my favorite Bridgewater lake frozen over. If I remember correctly, I got some pretty delicious pizza on this day too.