Today I’m grateful for…
- Bryan Gammon
- My RD for supporting me this morning
- My fellow LCGs
- Naps when I’m not feeling great
- My cat, Ned. King of the North.
- A clean apartment
- Time at the gym
- Hot showers
- FaceTimes with friends
- Sharing music
- Memories in Crimson
- Hanging out on Burrill
- Finding my classes on the first day of school
- My family
- The Cambodia team
- My brothers in Sigma Pi
- Bears Den Cheesesteak and Curly fries
- Peanut Butter
- New Music Friday on Spotify
- How my beard keeps my face warm
- My very patient Higher Ed advisor
- 40 days of blogging!
- Catching the sunrise
- My Peer Mentors
- Gratitude. I had an awful day but practicing gratitude helped me pick myself back up and make the most of where I was at.
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of a Cambodian river next to the ruins of a temple. I realize the picture shows up twice on the desktop but I’m posting this for the mobile user friends.