For someone who struggles with mental health issues, I have heard I only have good days and great days. The good days are when things are going really well and life is easy. Great days are when you are dealing with hell and still manage to use your tools and find gratitude at the end of it.
Today was a great day.
Today I’m grateful for…
- A productive morning
- The new Ji Jutsu class I started going to
- UMass Dining, it’s so much better than BSU
- Pretty much everything else about BSU
- New friends and deep conversation
- Relaxing ambient music
- My grandma and grandpa
- Space and existing in this Universe
- My cat, Ned, who likes to use my laptop to rub his face
- Thick Milkshakes and Smoothies
- My dad bringing me to a cards tournament at Toys R Us when I was little
- My plants are growing!
- Weekend sales while shopping
- My parents taking my family to Patriots games
- My very warm and cozy covers
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Warmer weather
- Morning meditation and yoga
- Feeling sore after working hard
- Family roller coaster road trip
- Artistic people
- Lessons learned
- Harry Potter Weekend
- Vinyl Music
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the tide revealing the Earth beneath. This is one of my mom’s favorite beaches on the Cape. Family pictures this year were coordinated.