Just like a classic novel, life is full of twists and turns, highs and lows. I think gratitude helps us find ourselves right in the middle, perfectly balanced. Live a great story and be unafraid of what stands in your way.
Today I’m grateful for…
- An incredible season by the New England Patriots. They lost to a really talented Eagles team they earned that win. Excited for next season!
- Time with my best friend Bryan
- The change that comes with rain
- Signs from the Universe
- Love in all forms
- What patience brings
- This life and the lessons I’ve learned
- Reflection and journaling
- The clarity that comes from running or a good work out
- The healing that comes with change
- My chance to speak at commencement
- Good jellybeans
- The solitude of the beach in the winter
- Getting to pick the movie on family movie night
- Seeing my cat after a long day
- Nights delivering pizza in high school
- Promises kept
- Kind people
- Unlimited breadsticks at Olive Garden, what a great deal
- A sick guitar solo
- The safety of my bed and my space
- Those Tide commercials during the Super Bowl, hilarious stuff
- Anytime the ice cream truck came by and my parents had enough cash for me to get something
- My time in Cambodia
- This very moment
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the sun shining leaving Gillette stadium. The Patriots will always be more than just a football team for me. Lots of important memories as I’ve grown up watching that team. Even after some of the darkest days, the sun continues to shine.