I may only be about 14% of the way to finishing my goal but 50 straight days of blogging feels great!
Sometimes I treat my gratitude list like a chore when it shouldn’t be. I’ve decided to start blogging throughout my day instead of just at the end of it. Hopefully that helps expedite my nightly routine and I can go to bed earlier.
I remember starting this blog 50 days ago thinking it wouldn’t be challenging. I was poorly mistaken but it has been a lesson I’ve enjoyed learning. With anything, we must adapt to change. This isn’t a goal I’m going to give up on and finding different ways to accomplish this means fine tuning and good reflection.
50 days down, 315 to go.
Today I’m grateful for…
- The gratitude journal
- Lofi Dubstep and the rain
- Trying new cultural foods
- Friendly animals
- Group projects with equal effort
- New hobbies and new friends
- Lots of learning
- Coming back to Ned after a long day
- That my plants aren’t dead yet
- Nature and the planet we share
- My peer mentors and good programs
- Laughing and smiling until your face hurts
- Second chances
- Folk music
- A good workout
- My family, especially my brother today
- Music, for keeping me sane
- Trips to Good Days
- A positive mindset
- Trying new things
- People who inspire my best
- The Universe
- Restful Sleep
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of a path leading through Joshua Tree. Feeling adventurous at 2am here on the East Coast!