Today I’m grateful for…
- My higher ed cohort
- Second chances
- A full day
- Time for the gym
- New friends and new opportunities
- Bruno’s Pizza
- My fellow LCGs
- Wonderful Wonderful album by the Killers
- My siblings, especially my brother tonight
- #Teamkennedy and car pools to class
- Patient professors
- New music tomorrow!!
- Getting the job in England, wow.
- My mom’s cooking
- My cat, Ned. I’ll miss him this summer
- Honest communication
- Walks around the pond with my grandma in the fall. I loved feeding the ducks with her
- My dad always being my coach growing up
- My friend Erika, she’s one of a kind!
- Dr. Curry and Fran for helping me get more involved in international service work
- My mom for all those rides home from school
- Sports for reminding me anything is possible through hard work and support
- Clear days, sunny skies, and warmer weather
- Good Days with Mel
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the Grand Canyon. Who knew it snows in Nevada??? Apparently even the largest hole in the ground can be covered by snow and mist. This was the only picture I got from the day as the mist covered everything else soon after.