Today I’m grateful for…
- Spontaneous trips to BSU
- A full day of things to do
- Helpful people
- Time at the gym
- Sleeping next to my cat
- Going to Cambodia and building water filters
- Safe travels
- Seeing my best friend Bryan
- Getting hired to work at the university of Essex this summer and meeting my co-grad Eric.
- Sigma Pi at BSU and our sweethearts
- Finding my misplaced keys / ID
- Liverpool made to the QF in Champions League
- March Madness and basketball all day
- Sharing gratitude
- The Resources we have here in the states. My heart goes out to Puerto Rico and so many other places around the word who struggle every day
- Fun classes and engaging teachers
- Coming home to a clean apartment
- Time to journal and reflect
- When you get a good grade on something you didn’t think you would
- More gratitude lists!
- My family
- Short lines for anything
- Disney songs in the car
- The precious present
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the team that made it happen. This is Team Cambodia and the people I spent two weeks with building and installing in Home water filters.