Yes, the list is mine and these are things I am grateful for but often times I need to remind myself, “This isn’t about me”. As I continue to make lists and strike for one list a day for an entire year, I hope to improve as I go and learn more about how to best inspire others.
It’s a work in progress but I think everything else should be too.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- When my cat listens to my commands as I train him to do tricks
- A productive day in the office
- Favors from friends
- Sleeping in
- Frank Ocean’s Moon River Cover (https://open.spotify.com/track/41cpvQ2GyGb2BRdIRSsTqK?si=XoglJwx0Re6uCFKA52G3ag)
- All three Kung Fu Panda Movies
- Family dinners
- Saturday and Sunday morning Soccer
- Trying new things
- Journaling and time to process
- Disney songs on car rides
- Sigma Pi at BSU
- 3+ Years living in Shea Durgin
- Sledding down the hill with my sister in the Winter
- Easter at my Grandma’s
- Quick feedback
- My Peer Mentors and what they teach me
- Cambodia and my time serving others
- Meeting new people
- Going to Revs Games with my friends from home
- Patience and a few deep breaths
- Finding new music
- Soft pillows
- Spotify Playlists
- The present moment
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image from an old hike. Don’t quite remember where or when.