I’m not sure what the future holds for any of us. I can plan endlessly and concoct the perfect answer when asked what my five year plan is….until it changes.
The future is uncertain and as I search relentlessly for my place in it all, I’ll use gratitude to keep my focus. As I work towards my goals and dreams, my search for purpose, I can use gratitude to keep me present. So on my search for something, I’m content with being exactly where I am. My quest for something bigger never ends and never falters.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Marathon Monday and runners going right by my street
- Helpful tips on the Internet
- Helen’s Tree
- Sifting by the ocean
- The steps of Boyden
- Frank and Holly
- Hikes with my brother
- Exploring the backyard in the summer as a kid
- Playing basketball in the driveway with my dad
- New music from discover weekly
- Pictures from my friend Neth of the Cambodian New Year celebrations
- The chance to work and live in England for 10 weeks this summer!
- Clean water
- Getting things done
- Lessons learned
- Pleasant candles
- All time great Disney movies
- Singing in the car / shower
- Supportive friends
- New opportunities
- Growing up in Ashalnd
- My fraternity brothers
- The precious present
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of me and the waterfall. One of my favorites from my most recent hike with my brother. It’s good to get back outside on my ‘search for something bigger’.