Highs and lows are apart of life, that’s how we find balance. Didn’t have a great day but for me, it’s still important to make time for gratitude. Start again tomorrow with the new sun and new opportunities.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Seeing my dad today, hard to describe how much I love and appreciate him, even when we fight and argue
- All of my family, their support and love is unwavering
- Friends that have checked in and tried to motivate me
- Time at the gym, getting a good sweat was exactly what I needed
- Healthy foods and healthy habits make a healthy mind
- Clean water and my time in Cambodia
- My supervisor and getting to work with him again next year
- The end of semester countdown is now in single digits
- New music and people who share
- Walks through campus
- The warmth of the impending summer
- Growing up playing soccer with some of my best friends
- Acoustic guitar and stretching before bed
- Hand-written notes and letters
- Love and everything that comes with it
- Sharing gratitude and those who write their own lists!
- My process and being exactly where I am because it’s exactly where I should be
- Positive reminders and helpful hints
- A couple deep breaths
- New opportunities
- People who inspire confidence in myself
- My ugly ID picture that always gets a laugh when people see it
- Quiet spots and peaceful moments
- Homecooked food
- Today, and being right here
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of another nature landscape. What can I say, I enjoy being outside!