Sometime things just don’t work out. Sometimes it truly is the ‘worst case scenario’. So what do you do? Give up? Run away?
I’m grateful to have made it this far. To be granted another day, another opportunity. Balance can’t exist without both the highs and lows in life. Our universe is host to EVERYTHING including both the good and bad. We can use gratitude to find ourselves somewhere in the middle.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- End of year celebrations with the dream team
- Falling asleep watching the sun set
- Calls from my mom
- My siblings
- Time for the gym
- Friendly competition
- The student staff in Kennedy
- My cat most of the time, even when he’s grumpy
- Good friends who check in on me
- Days I get to sleep in
- A clear sky and a sunny day
- Finishing my nightly routines
- The penultimate end to this semester
- Understanding and clarity
- Trust and honesty
- The good days and bad days
- Quiet nights
- Long talks on the steps of Boyden
- Inspiration in every form
- Life lessons
- A little help
- A couple deep breaths
- Living in Emerson this year
- A day off on Friday
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of a red sun setting in China before our flight back to America. What an experience being in Cambodia was.