As I’ve written before, I’m pretty frustrated with my visa situation. I’ve had countless friends and family members remind me to be patient and positive. As much as I appreciate them and their support, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m here.
It’s been tough to keep up with my gratitude but I believe even at our lowest points, there’s still so much we can look back on with appreciation and gratitude.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Home cooked meals
- A day by the pool
- The inventor of sunscreen
- The smell of the ocean and the short walk to the beach
- Family traditions and holidays together
- Relaxing with a good candle nearby
- Walks to the pond with my grandma
- Wings on game night
- Funny magnets
- Solo hikes
- Learning of all kinds
- Sharing laughter
- A little understanding.
- Buffalo chicken
- Another chance
- When my parents said yes to sleepovers
- The Boston marathon runs right by my house
- Much needed naps
- Time at the gym and getting a good sweat
- A drink with an old friend
- My introvert time
- The sound of the train in the night
- My parents
- The present moment
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image is not my own. All credit goes to the original photographer.