I think it’s really easy to start anything, to try something once. In my opinion, it’s not much of a feat. What I’m impressed by and what I try and achieve in my own life is consistency. That can be challenging to find.
What keeps you going? What sparks something in you that screams you could do more? What keeps you present?
Today I’m Grateful For…
- My peer mentors
- Dropping my brother off at orientation
- Happy memories and good stories
- My book on tape
- Big blankets and people to share it with
- Summer bonfires
- Acoustic guitar
- Life lessons
- Triathlon training
- Clean water
- Colorful foliage
- People who inspire others
- Leadership Education
- Classic movies and a handful of popcorn
- Creating something that’s my own
- Grad school and my continued education
- My fellow bloggers
- My summer at Swift Kick
- Time with my family
- Honest people
- Basketball in the driveway
- The breeze riding down a hill
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image is not my own. All credit goes to the original photographer.