This is an easy one. My dad is one of my biggest role models and supporters in my life. We don’t always see eye to eye but he loves me unconditionally and never fails to make me laugh. His dad jokes go unmatched and he always calls on his way home from work. I love him with all my heart.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- My Dad
- His love
- Stories about him and my uncle growing up
- Having him as a coach my whole life
- Rides back from basketball together
- My first job lining soccer fields with him
- Late night talks in the study
- Our love of game of thrones, Celtics basketball, and sports radio
- Anything he cooks on the grill
- His support
- A mixtape he made me for my 10th birthday. Still my favorite present ever.
- His morals and his commitment to helping others
- Monopoly nights with him and my brother
- His trust
- Drives to and from EVERY WHERE
- Trying new things together
- When it’s just us
- Talks about life
- When he visits for lunch
- Calls on his way home from work
- When he FaceTimed with me and my cat
- His selflessness and the time he gives to others
- Always feeling safe with him
- His health and his life
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the two of us. He’s one of a kind and I’m lucky to call him my dad.