Each day that passes means I’m one closer to going home. Time has never moved this slowly my entire life but I don’t think that’s a bad thing. I’ve been productive with my time here in England. Although my work isn’t the most rewarding, I’ve worked on a number of projects and feel prepared for the fall semester. I’m still looking forward to heading home and seeing my family but I’ve certainly been able to savor every last second of my summer in the UK 🇬🇧.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Mistakes and moments of learning
- A full night’s rest
- The sound and feeling of rain
- Firefighters and first responders
- My siblings
- Late night mac and cheese
- Delivering pizza in high school
- The sound of the train passing in the night
- My friends at UMass
- Time outside
- Rainy days and vinyl records
- A little bit of bravery
- Patriot games on Sundays
- Local homemade ice cream
- Talks about the Universe
- A “yes and” mentality
- A clear sky and a full moon
- Working for Swift Kick in New York
- Time at the gym and people who keep me working towards my goals
- Holidays with my family
- Good dreams
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- Lazy days with my cat, Ned
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image from an older hike. Wouldn’t be able to pick out the mountain but the view still reminds me of the fresh air and warm sun my friends and I shared.