Today’s post will be a little shorter. I’m happy and grateful to be home. I’m not looking forward to the jet lag or getting used to my allergies around Ned but, that’s the least of my worries. These feelings pale in comparison to the gratitude and love I feel for being exactly where I’m supposed to be.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Hugs from my parents after getting off my plane in America
- Laughing with my family at dinner
- Safe travels and well wishes
- Chocolate chip airport cookies that didn’t actually taste that bad
- Local pizza
- Having a window seat on the ride home
- Good community
- The two peanut butter sandwiches my parents brought me after I got off the plane
- Vibrant sunsets
- A couple deep breaths
- The feeling after a shave and hot shower
- Eating dinner with my family
- Time to journal on the plane
- The smell outside after the storm
- Seeing my cat again
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- My sister and her boyfriend, Sam. They tell great stories together
- Having a beer with my dad
- The nice couple sitting next to me on the plane that shared their water with me
- Night time stretches before bed
- Catching up on TV
- I was able to stay up and see my brother when he got home
- My bed at home
- Being right here, exactly where I’m supposed to be
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of my luggage from my trip. Not the most fantastic of shots but I’m a little impressed with myself I was able to fit so much in three bags and wanted to share.