I’m grateful for gratitude. It may seem like an intuitive statement but it’s true. Gratitude is powerful and sharing it allows us to be present. Change is always happening and gratitude grounds us in the here and now.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Ice cream trips with Mel
- Celebrating Mel’s birthday with her family
- A clean and nice smelling car
- Night time stretches
- BSU Greek life
- Sharing music
- Honest people and good communication
- Chocolate dessert
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- A beer with my dad
- Harry Potter movie marathon
- Crimson and Weygand memories
- Heat lightning
- Home cooked meals and good grilling
- Cuddling with my cat
- Recliners and movies
- Sitting on my balcony
- Fresh smelling plants and flowers
- My Peer Mentor staff
- Working at UMass
- Summer audiobooks and book clubs
- The start of the Pats season
- Game of Thrones Sunday’s
- Being exactly where I am
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image from my run with my mom. Grateful for her and our time together.