Life is good. There are a list of superlatives I could use for being exactly where I am. The logical part of conscious is reminding myself it won’t last forever. Something will come up, some challenge or anxiety, but I’m coming to accept that’s part of life. I’m more concerned with enjoying my current situation before worrying about what might go wrong. I’m grateful for this moment and I think that’s what is most important. Whatever happens, I know I’ll be able to handle it.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- The morning sun
- When my cat sits with me on the balcony
- Making a plan
- Catching up and FaceTiming with friends
- Gratitude lists and fellow bloggers
- Irish breakfast tea
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- Rainy days and nothing to do
- Carpools with Carley
- Sharing music
- Morning runs and getting sweaty
- Being back at UMass
- Trying something new
- Taking the stairs
- When my family comes to visit
- Time and change
- Staring contests with the horizon
- Summers working Orientation
- My brothers in Sigma Pi
- RHA Wednesdays
- Curly fries in Bears Den
- The cool breeze
- Access to fresh fruit and vegetables
- Celebrating others
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image from the sunset yesterday. I often times wish I had my camera on me more. My iPhone just doesn’t do some of these moments justice.