It’s easy to let the stressors of life create confusion and challenge in our lives. We’re capable of overcoming those challenges but not without seeing the bigger picture. Remove yourself from the situation and use perspective. What are you grateful for that helped you get to this moment? What did you overcome that made your current state possible? Who helped? How did it feel?
We can use gratitude to ground ourselves and be present. We can always take a step back, take a deep breath, and remind ourselves to keep moving forward.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Julie Van
- A clean apartment
- Liverpool away wins
- Time with my cat
- A good sweat at the gym
- Home cooking
- Growing up playing soccer with my friends
- Movie theaters with recliners
- My comfy bed that I fit on
- Buffalo chicken salad on everything
- It’s Always Sunny quotes with my brother
- Board game nights with my family
- Local pizza
- The fog creeping over the trees
- A finished to-do list
- New music on my Discover Weekly
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- An empty email inbox
- The sound of birds in the morning
- Walks through an empty campus
- Each of my senses
- A couple deep breaths
- The universe
- The calmness I’ve found since coming home from England
- This very moment
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the Amherst Mountain silhouette and the moon right above.