From a very early age we are taught to “play nice” with others. As we grow up that sentiment turns into how we conduct ourselves professionally and work together. Gratitude can be part of that formula if others buy in.
Build your own culture of appreciation at work or at home by stressing the importance of gratitude. Start with yourself and share it with others, you may be surprised by the results.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Catching up with Peer Mentors
- Spending time with my cat, Ned
- Albums you can listen to front to back (Harry Hudson)
- The purple morning sunrise
- Sharing new music
- My friends who check in on me
- Visiting family on the west coast
- My one Patriot’s hat I wear everyday
- A clean apartment
- Good health
- Sharing a beer with my dad watching sports
- Time at the gym for my mental health
- Birthday desserts
- People who motivate and inspire
- A culture of appreciation
- Safe travels
- Laughing with my siblings
- Meditation to clear the mind
- Peanut butter and bananas
- The return of the NFL and college football
- Time to just watch the stars shine
- Driving with the windows down
- Clear communication
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the beautiful view from my balcony.