I can’t believe the month is almost over. Time flies when you’re having fun? Im busier than I was in England which is why the month has flown by. Doing my best to just be present and let the rest figure itself out.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- My first UMass football game
- Lawn games
- The warmth of the sun
- The cool breeze through the stadium
- Growth from experience
- Getting a beer with friends
- Tea in the morning
- Small diners and big pancakes
- Exchanging cat photos over the summer with my friend Ashley to keep me sane
- My education
- Hometown pizza stories
- The view from my balcony
- New Music Friday
- Home cooking
- Letting go
- When my cat greets me at the door
- Movie theaters with recliners
- The colors of the horizon
- Morning bike rides with Stephen
- Talks about life and purpose
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- The pull of the ocean current
- The smell of the sand and the seaweed
- The feeling of water touching the tips of my toes
- This exact moment
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the UMass game. It was a great time and I’m grateful for the people I got to share it with.