Happy Halloween, WordPress!
It’s been a month full of change. The leaves shed their deep green and turn to crimson red. The wind carries a familiar cold we escaped last winter.
There’s a lot to be grateful for this month and I’m happy I get to share it with you all. I hope everyone stayed safe last night and celebrated responsibly over the weekend. Stay spooky all year!
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Family traditions and decorating the yard
- Funny costumes
- Chocolate and Candy Corn!
- Thoughtful voicemails
- A couple of deep breaths
- Introvert time
- Sentimental memories
- Clean water
- My Peer Mentor staff and good supervisors
- Talks about life and purpose
- Backyard soccer with my brother
- Jumping in the leaves as a kid
- Bike rides through campus
- My headphones
- A little support
- What patience brings
- KIDS SEE GHOSTS and Cold Callers
- Friends from BSU and talks on Boyden
- Carving pumpkins
- Good health
- Books at the gym
- Feeling balanced and organized
- Rainy days
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.