I’m trying my best. I use my tools, I speak my mantra, I take my breathes, AND STILL I FEEL ANXIOUS. What a drag.
Despite this, I had a good day and there was still plenty to be grateful for. I have great people around me and the experience to know how quickly change can come.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Seeing my brother. I’m grateful he goes to school so close to me and we can spend meaningful time together.
- Late night stretching
- Clean water
- Sharing new music
- My Peer Mentor staff meetings
- Reminders from my cat to get up in the morning
- Warm and sunny Fall days
- Bonfires and comfy sweatshirts
- Catching fireflies in the summer and barefoot explorations
- Empathy and understanding
- Bike rides through campus
- Time to get work done
- My healing
- Patient reminders and a few deep breaths
- My support system
- Hand written notes and letters
- Summers working Orientation
- Learning new things
- Talking things out with my sister. She always knows what to say.
- Random naps
- My continued education
- My personal growth
- The HERE AND NOW!
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image from last year. Beautiful sunsets out a window to the world.