Adversity can be suffocating. It can isolate you and make you question everything. The walls close in, you feel trapped in this moment and there doesn’t seem to be any way out…
I’m here to remind you to hold on to hope. To be patient with your process and to tell you that you’re strong enough to get through this. Strong enough to find your way out. Remember to breathe and take it one day at a time. You’ll find your way.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- A little bit of good luck
- Watching the Celtics with my dad and brother
- A clear night to see the stars
- Tattoo stories
- My process. My journey.
- Crossing things off my to-do list
- Being helpful
- Shared laughter and fun stories
- When my cat wakes me up after I hit snooze on my alarm
- A new perspective
- Perseverance and determination
- Embracing change and offering support
- Catching the sunrise
- Summer camp and the warmth of the sun
- The sound of birds outside my window
- Clean water
- A clean apartment
- Exploring new places
- Comfy pillows and warm blankets
- Driving with the window down and the music up
- Positive energy from others
- Safe travels and good health
- Late night ice cream
- Time for hiking and photography
- The present
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of my friend Lucas, one of the most inspiring people I know.