There have been times in my life where I’ve simply felt stuck. Unmotivated, unfulfilled, just plain stuck.
What I’m learning again and again is that change HAPPENS. Sometimes change occurs when we don’t even realize it. Sometimes we don’t want our situation to change and we become resistant.
I think it’s important to give value to these changes, to recognize and appreciate our process. Change is inevitable like the sun rising. Our breathe will be our anchor.
So I try to remember when I’m feeling stuck…go with the flow, change is on its way.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- My introvert time
- Getting back to the gym
- Clean water
- Time to read
- Overcast and rainy days
- New beginnings
- Sharing pictures with my friends from Cambodia
- Ashland Soccer coaches and teammates
- Tofu meals
- Bike rides through campus
- Tattoo stories
- Sharing gratitude
- Buffalo chicken anything
- The change in seasons
- Clear night skies to see the stars
- The sound of the train passing in the night
- Laying together on the couch
- My local grocery store
- The setting sun on the train from London
- Bryan the Lion
- Creative people
- Time to journal
- The smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore
- Deep breaths that fill my lungs
- The present moment
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Friends from Cambodia!