An exciting and new opportunity I want to start with the Gratitude Journal is to invite guest bloggers to contribute. It is with great pleasure that people can connect through gratitude and hopefully inspire others to share and reflect on their own.
Our first submission is below ~
Gratitude Journal #1
The world is complex and overwhelming, but I am strong, I have people who support me and I can win this one day.
Today I am thankful:
- A very hot shower on a very cold day.
- Clean laundry because my husband took care of it.
- Cookies for breakfast, just because.
- Time to meditate.
- Time to relax and just breathe.
- Warm boots.
- Warm coat.
- It was 11 degrees and my truck started on the first try.
- My husband started a new job Monday and things are going great.
- I had a problem at work and both my bosses supported me 100%.
- I brought my 5 lb dog to work which brought me lots of happy visitors.
- Gas is very affordable this week.
- My freezer is full so I don’t have to go shopping.
- My favorite show is on tonight.
- I am halfway through holiday shopping.
- I have enough money to be able to donate to charity.
- My children and grandson are healthy and doing fine.
- My younger daughter is almost finished with her thesis.
- My older daughter has achieved work-life balance.
- I am looking forward to my grandson’s 3rd birthday in a January.
- There is a free holiday party at work!
- My dog, Kylo is making so many people smile today.
- I am busy, but I put all my obligations on a list and it feels good to mark them off.
- I turn 57 tomorrow and I feel good about that.
- I miss my parents but I know they live within me.
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
If you’re interested in Guest Blogging for the Gratitude Journal, click (here)!