Through reflection, I’m at peace.
Each breath bringing me back to the present.
A flurry of thoughts, scattered.
The past. The present. The future.
Gratitude. Appreciation. Love.
For the many places I’ve been. For the lessons I’ve learned. For the challenges I’ve overcome.
Gratitude and growth go hand in hand on this winding journey.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Quiet mornings
- The sound of rain falling on my window
- Comfy pillows and slippers
- A clear night sky to see the stars
- Wonderful stories
- Time to journal and reflect
- Staying on track
- Runs before the sunrise
- Lessons learned
- Signs from the Universe
- My family
- A few deep breaths
- Home cooked meals
- Time to read
- Walks through the state park
- Safe travels
- Productive time
- Shared laughter
- A clean apartment
- Summer’s working Orientation
- My staff and co-workers at UMass
- Vibrant sunsets
- Clean water and Cambodia friends
- My cat, Ned
- The precious present
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
If you’re interested in Guest Blogging for the Gratitude Journal, click (here)!
Featured image from a winter hike last year.