Every day is a new chance to get started. Each sunrise brings new color and opportunity to our lives. A chance to grow and to learn. Not every day will be our best day but that’s to be expected. At the same time, life is full of awesome surprises and incredible moments worth living. It’s up to us how we choose to make the most of each fresh start.
Will you redefine yourself today?
Will you find new ways to step outside your comfort zone?
Will you nail down a routine that helps you accomplish your goals?
Will you overcome a lifelong fear?
Will you share gratitude with the people you love?
It’s all up to you and there’s no wrong answer.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- A reminder to finish work first
- Meeting new Peer Mentors
- Late night ice cream
- Tea and cookies with Ashley
- Getting organized and getting started
- Patient thoughts
- My travels to Loch Ness
- Honesty and Accountability
- A few deep breaths
- Time at the gym
- A Cheri journal before bed
- Waking up before the sunrise
- Supportive people
- Clean water and nightly routines
- Morning gratitude
- Lessons from the past
- Harry Potter movie marathons
- Dr. Curry and Texts from Cambodia
- Good book recommendations
- Warm nights outside by the fire
- People who inspire
- A chance to share good news
- Doing work that serves others
- My friends and family
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
If you’re interested in Guest Blogging for the Gratitude Journal, click (here)!
Featured image from UMass