Like a sweet duet, finely balanced in perfect harmony, hope and gratitude bring us to the present.
Hope – a positive energy focused towards the future. A belief that things will get better with time.
Gratitude – a chance to recognize the best of what was. Found surprisingly in both the big things and the little things.
A balance of the two allow us to live in the here and now. Gratitude for what brought us here and hope in what’s to come.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- A reminder to breathe
- Embracing change
- Positive thoughts and inner kindness
- A contagious smile
- Teaching CORE with Lila
- My Peer Mentor staff and supervisors
- Time to get stuff done
- Talks with my mom
- Waking up on time after forgetting to set an alarm
- A clear night sky to see the stars
- Summer working orientation at BSU
- New Music Friday on Spotify
- Spending meaningful time together
- Escaping to the gym
- Teachers, mentors, and coaches
- A little help and support
- The warm summer sun
- Sharing gratitude
- The morning sunrise shrouded in fog
- Home cooking
- Time to reflect and breathe
- Signs from the Universe
- A much needed hug
- A good book
- The here and now
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
If you’re interested in Guest Blogging for the Gratitude Journal, click (here)!
A view from Cambodia 🇰🇭