It’s important to recognize how far we’ve come. We can use gratitude when looking back at the adversities we overcome and the lesson’s we have learned. To get where we want to go, what we have done isn’t enough.
Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
We must continue. We must keep fighting, keep moving towards our goals. Then we can use gratitude for what keeps us going.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Meeting the vibrant sunrise with warm tea and my cat by my side
- Liverpool football games
- Quality time with JV
- A clean apartment is a clean mind
- Mentors, teachers, and coaches
- My family
- An opportunity to prove myself
- A good feeling
- Sharing gratitude with this community
- Late night ice cream
- Ezra Bell (here) on Spotify
- Routine and planning
- Peanut butter sandwiches
- Clean water and texts from Cambodia
- Reasons to celebrate
- A reminder of Spring
- Perfect descriptions
- Earth’s impossible moments of beauty
- What comes after the rain storm
- Time to be an introvert
- Calls from home
- Tools for my mental health
- Learning from mistakes
- A good book
- The precious, precious present
As always, check out my first blog 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
If you’re interested in Guest Blogging for the Gratitude Journal, click (here)!
Forever missing the warm Cambodian sun.