You have the choice to manifest your own future, to have everything you have ever wanted for yourself. All it takes is some hard work, a little positivity, and a lot of patience. Don’t be afraid to ask for help on your way either.
Today I’m grateful for…
- Pancakes and waffles
- Time with my Peer Mentor and the RASC Open House
- AFC Championships
- Summer at Crossfit SOBO
- Hiking and nature
- Fresh Cantaloupe
- Chipotle after the gym
- My family
- My Sigma Pi fraternity brothers
- Beard growth
- Good music like Jake Isaac
- Learning from challenge and transition
- My cat, Ned 🙂
- Lazy rivers
- Burgers from In N Out
- Safe plane rides
- Wedding invites
- Time to watch Netflix
- Friendly and inspiring YouTube creators
- Residential life parking
- International internship opportunities
- Buffalo chicken and bleu cheese
- Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the United States thousands of miles above the ground. The Earth is a pretty special place when we have the time to look around and appreciate it for what it is.
Today was perfect. It was the first full day with my Uncle in LA and we did so much. Packing so much into one day has left me exhausted but grateful above all else.
Coming into this trip I had no idea what to expect. I thought this vacation was going to go one way and it has gone in a very different direction. I’m so happy with how my time has been spent here and none of it was planned this way.
To me, this emphasizes the need to live in the present. Let go of expectations of the future and the rigidity involved in making plans. Let life happen and go with the flow. Be grateful for each moment along the way and it won’t matter if your day is planned to the second or you just have an idea of what you’d like to do. Take a deep breath, and make the most of every moment.
This was the best way to start my 2018 and I hope you were able to do the same.
Today I’m grateful for…
- Morning mediation
- Organic fruit and healthy food
- Funny stories and uncontrollable laughter
- Hidden restaurants and delicious food
- Unexpected hikes
- Family of all kinds
- The feeling after you brush your teeth
- Peanut butter
- Nights on the balcony watching the sun go down
- Drunk texts from my brother
- People who share their gratitude with me!
- Sunday mornings in bed
- The feeling after a finished to-do list
- Home-made Pizza
- The warmth of the sun on my skin and the beautiful weather in LA
- The stars and how they connect us all
- Five Guys Burgers
- Nature and the great outdoors
- People with kind and gentle hearts
- Neck pillows for flights across the country
- Sharing pictures and experiences
- Harry Potter Movie Marathons
- Any kind of dessert
- People who give good hugs
- The promise of a new year and new opportunities