My summer, similar to my suitcase….somehow, someway, it worked out. I couldn’t have imagined this would be how my summer would pan out but I’m grateful it did.
There was no way I thought I was going to be able to fit everything in my suitcase but again, I’m grateful it did.
This silly analogy often works on a much larger scale in life. The universe is unpredictable but with gratitude and positivity, it always works out the way it’s supposed to. We’re exactly where we’re supposed to be in life and for that reason we can be grateful.
Today I’m Grateful For…
- A couple deep breaths
- New friends from work
- One last walk through campus
- CLEAN WATER! Check out my project and see how you can get involved!
- Home cooking
- Getting organized
- Daily gratitude
- My friends checking in on me
- World Cup matches and watching England
- Trains to Liverpool
- The intern exchange to Scotland
- Love songs and music to sort through
- Fresh air
- The constant sunshine and warm weather
- Weekend hikes
- Celebrating others
- Chipotle rewards and trips with my friends
- My growth and progress
- A clear night sky and time to think
- FaceTimes with my cat, Ned
- When things work out
- Reminders to be patient
- American peanut butter
- Safe travels
- The precious, precious present
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.
Featured image of the pond next to my office. One last view before I’m off tomorrow. It’s been a fun summer.
Grateful my friend PJ got to visit! More pictures coming soon from my summer.