Thank you to my friend gratitude4gratitude for the nomination! Check out his posts, a fellow gratitude blogger with a great outlook on life. Happy to keep the chain going and nominate other new bloggers. Of course, I’m going to infuse my gratitude list for the day as well but thought I would participate in this first.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1 – Thank whoever nominated you and include the link to their blog
2 – Tell your readers three things about yourself
3 – Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award (I don’t know that many bloggers)
4 – Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
5 – Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Things You Should Know About Me:
- I use gratitude as a way to support my mental health
- I’m learning to embrace and celebrate change
- I think patience is the key to my best self
5 Questions I Was Asked To Answer
1 – Was there a turning point in your life? If so when?
Entering graduate school was a major change because it forced me to grow up and mature quickly. I am not the same person I was a year ago and it’s both exciting and terrifying thinking about what is still to come.
2 – What’s the most important lesson you’ve learnt?
I went to Cambodia and learned I had privilege in more ways than I ever thought. I recognize my privilege frequently but going to such a poor country opened my eyes to the work that needs to be done. I’ve learned it is my duty to serve others and give what I can to support people with the greatest gift you can give someone, your time.
3 – Where are you right this second?
Sitting in bed, my cat laying next to me, enjoying the sound of rain outside my apartment window in Amherst, Massachusetts. Home of the 5x Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.
4 – What’s the strangest thing you enjoy?
I crack my joints A LOT and love the feeling of it. I end up sounding like a bowl of snap, crackle, pop cereal after I’m done (kinda) but it’s a good feeling.
5 – What are you grateful for today?
Today I’m Grateful For…
- Calls from my Mom
- Clean water
- Clearing my head with exercise
- Written notes and letters
- Talking things out
- When my cat greets me at the door
- A couple deep breaths
- Comfy pillows
- The fact that I only have one more week of class
- Holding hands
- Crimson memories and living with my best friends
- The warmth of the summer sun
- Time to organize my music
- Days I get to sleep in
- Pajama Day
- Working as an LCG here at UMass
- Morning and nighttime stretches
- When my friends cheer me up
- Faith in the Universe and signs when I need them
- Learning new things
- Dancing in the rain
- Meaningful lyrics
- Summers spent working with my friends at BSU
- Rolling down the Shea Durgin Hill
- This very moment
1 Blogger I Want To Nominate
This is Stef
A blog with some really imaginative and moving poetry. Worth checking out 🙂
Your 5 Questions
- What are you most proud of?
- What’s one thing on your bucket lifetime list?
- If you could teleport anywhere in the world instantaneously, where would you go first and why?
- What’s something you’re currently working on?
- Why did you start writing?
Please feel free to answer of these questions yourself in the comment section! Would love to hear some replies.
As always, check out my first blog, 25 Things I’m Grateful For (#1) to know why I’m writing this list and why I want you to start yours.